HEX is two-player strategy board game played on an 11x11 rhombus shaped grid where the tiles are made of regular hexagons.
- Players play alternately placing the red or blue hex on unoccupied spaces in an attempt to link their opposite sides of the board in an unbroken chain.
- The first player to create an unbroken chain wins the game.
- There are no draws in Hex and one player always wins.
The rules of HEX are simple and people of all ages can play and enjoy the game. However, the game required deep strategies and sharp tactics by a player to win a game.
- Two-player online game
- Global ELO Rating
- Global Leaderboard
- A standard way to note the moves
- A simple and intuitive user interface
World's first online multiplayer smartphone app for the game of HEX.