IP Scanner Ultra bundles award-winning IP Scanner Mac, iPhone and iPad apps together, along with brand-new Apple TV and Apple Watch apps - 5 apps in one. Scan your local area network to determine the identity of all machines and internet devices on the LAN. Powerful results, yet easy and intuitive to use. It’s like a level 9 detect devices spell for your network!
* Extremely fast scan results
* Customizable results - assign your own names and icons to discovered devices
* Save and consult past scans
* PING, Wake on LAN and Port Scan tools built right in
* Option to open a device in browser, VNC or other applications
* Save and import custom device lists, or sync via iCloud
* Sort network list by device name, IP address, MAC address or Last Seen
* System level notifications for newly discovered devices and changes in device state
* Add custom network ranges
* Import/export scan results via email or bonjour
* Clean, professional design that is super easy to use
Whether you’re a casual home user or a network professional, IP Scanner Ultra is all about customizing the way you view and analyze your network. You may apply custom names and icons to the devices on your network and adjust the type and amount of information you see in the network overview; don't need to see the MAC address column... don't display it! Text too small... make it larger! We also include a whitelist feature that lets you filter out known and trusted devices to reveal new or unexpected ones, a great way to easily identify unwanted network visitors.
IP Scanner Ultra can be used in several primary modes such as:
* A quick overview of which devices are currently on the network, including seeing which devices are actively and passively present
* A “Cumulative Mode” that shows network changes over time, including options to display devices which were once present but now no longer visible.
Still not sure if IP Scanner Ultra does what you need?
* Try it out with our FREE version of IP Scanner available in the App Store for macOS & iOS https://apple.co/3WURLXz
* Check out our FAQs at http://10base-t.com
* Or contact us directly with any questions at email@example.com - we always love hearing from our customers. We use our own tools daily and strive to make the best possible IP Scanning utility available - let us know what features you’d like to see!