Teach Your Child MATH is an app that enables learning math in a resultful and flexible manner. Here's what Teach Your Child MATH app offers:
- Provides children an opportunity to study either on their own (with or without the participation of parents) or based on individual teaching program created by children and/or their parents.
- Offers probably the largest collection of mathematic exercises* for elementary school (grades 1-5) aligned to US Common Core State Standards.
- Includes lessons, hints and examples for each exercise.
- Recommends exercises appropriate to your child's knowledge.
- Gives you a chance to motivate your kid for regular learning.
- Helps to prepare children for the final exam in mathematic.
- Allows you and your children to monitor the progress in math.
The app is recommended for students between the age of 6-11: 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade. It can be successfully used by parents for daily homework, teachers in the classroom and homeschoolers.
- Placement/qualification test for students.
- Possibility to create an individual teaching program with learning target to be achieved.
- Tasks matched to child's math level.
- Lessons, hints and examples for each exercise.
- Different modes of learning: practice, test.
- Different methods of teaching: intense progress, regular loop, balanced approach.
- Up to 10 particular categories: Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Algebra, Geometry, Functions and Graphs, Fractions, Decimals.
- Up to 3 general categories: Arithmetic (Mixed Operations I, Mixed Operations II) and Algebra.
- Different types of questions based on CCSS in every category: test, input fields, graphic tasks.
- Access to learning reports and statistics.
Teach Your Child MATH is available for a small fee on Google Play.