Carrom is a "strike and pocket" table game game popular in South and East Asian countries. Carrom is very commonly played within families, including the children, and at other social functions. Different standards and rules exist in different areas. Megapocket Carrom brings this popular game to Android Devices. The touch based game controls give the players a realistic game play. You can play Carrom on it just like you own old Carrom board.
There are 2 play modes. Single player & Multiplayer.
The Single player mode is time bound and in multiplayer mode you can have 2 or 4 players around the board.
Main attraction of this Carrom game will be the easiest control. Do simple drag and shoot control to to hit the coins with the striker.
* Black coins are assigned 1 point and white coins assigned 2 points.
* The red coin or queen, is assigned 5 points.
* Pocketing the queen must be followed by pocketing another coin on the same or subsequent strike.
* Pocketing the striker will cost you a coin
* Highest scorer wins the game.
* Multiplayer on same device
* Smooth and very easy controls
* Different play modes