Track your position and share it in real-time with your friends or family.
How to use:
- Start a new session. Your position will appear on the live tracking app and the app will start recording your path via GPS.
- Share menu will pop up. Choose the app you want to use to share (Email, social networks, instant messaging apps...). Your friends and family will receive a link.
- Your friends and family can open the link they received and follow your position. If they have the app installed they will be able to see exactly the same info as you (map, charts, location, GPS coordinates...). They can also use a browser if they do not have the app installed.
- You can see the track from the app or a web browser (also in a desktop PC) in real-time.
- Altitude and speed charts.
- Live location on map and GPS position & coordinates.
- Export your tracks in GPX format.