Get ready for a party you’ll never forget!
● Evergrowing collection of truths & dares
● Break the ice and get to know your friends
● Create your own truth or dare cards
● Special benefits for app owners
Truth or Dare 2 makes it easier to have a great party. Gather your friends, choose a deck and spin the bottle!
● 800+ cards plus new ones coming every week
● Spin the bottle, press or swipe the main deck to draw a card
● Down-to-earth challenges creates a fast pace & fun gameplay
● Are you the app owner? lucky you... (you’ll find out soon enough)
● 12 Decks to choose from
● Every deck contains tailor-made challenges for any occasion
● Kids, teens, family & adult decks will provide you hours of pure fun with your loved ones
● Create your dream deck with your own ideas
● Select your bottle of choice
● Try the ’Virtual Circle’ mode (up to 10 players)
● Specify the player names & order
● Smooth animations & sharp images
● Let the device read the cards for you with Text-To-Speech
● Exclusive deck with scary challenges, and special effects (English version only)
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which unlocks all content, and disable advertisements.
- You can subscribe to get access to all existing and future content, and disable advertisements. new content will be available every week.
- Subscription is weekly ($0.99/week)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Pricing Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
● Credits & Special Thanks:
Images and deck covers created by Freepik
Dmitriy Markov for the incredible bottle designs
Beer bottle designed by Designertale / Freepik
● Contact Us:
Have an idea for a cool dare, or feedback?
Please email email@example.com