Stick Nodes is an app that allows you to easily create your own stickfigure-based animations! You're only limited by your own creativity, the possibilities of what you can create are endless.
Those familiar with animation will really love the features that are packed into Stick Nodes:
- Automatic frame-tweening turned on/off with the click of a button.
- Great variety in segment shape types allows for greater creativity.
- Color/scale on a per-segment basis - easily color your stickfigures.
- Ability to create, save, import, and share stickfigures you create.
- Compatibility with Pivot-created .stk files (version 2.2.7 and earlier).
- Pinch-to-zoom to make animating more convenient and simple.
- Forward and backward onion-skinning for precise animating.
- Clean, simple interface created with mobile devices in mind.
- A "panning mode" to move all stickfigures simultaneously.
- Can export movies to either animated gifs or mp4 videos.
- An undo/redo system for up to twenty actions.
Users can also submit their own stickfigure creations (via in-app submission form) to the stickfigure library on the main website for others to download and use in their animations. Stick Nodes is available for free on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.fortheloss.sticknodes