Skyscrapers is a number game where you fill in a matrix without reusing numbers in a row or column. In this puzzle the numbers inside the matrix represent the heights of buildings and the numbers along the sides tell you how many buildings a person standing in that spot can see.
- hundreds of puzzles, for different sizes and variants of the puzzle
- make notes by marking small numbers
- multiple city themes
- night mode
- seamless support for any screen size
- game controller and tv support
- save/load progress in a file