RANDOM APP OF KINDNESS
Enjoy 9 fun-filled mini-games as you help our characters through their interrelated journey. Each game connects you with our world through empathizing with our characters’ successes and hilarious failures.
- Help Grandma cross the street. Keep her safe!
- Can you walk away from the Angry Man?
- Help Harriette, the puppy, find her happy spot.
- Do you have rhythm? Dance with the dancing boy!
- Play the slot machine emotion game!
- Give the crying baby what he needs
- To water or not to water the zany Venus Fly Trap?
- Trace the girl’s face to give her the confidence to sing.
- Win the bonus Balloon Game after you win all levels.
- MUSIC VIDEO!
This app is a fun game built by professors at Indiana University, University of Michigan, Eastern Kentucky University, and Ohio State University, in conjunction with technology company HabitatSeven with generous support from the John Templeton Foundation. The app was created as part of a research study to examine the social effects of an interactive smartphone app. Check it out - it's fun!!