Preschool Games for Kids was developed as a tool for parents eager to help their children learn new skills while playing in order to develop new skills for kinder including Math Games. Multiple studies show that the quickest and most effective way to learn new abilities is through hands-on play. Different educational systems including Montessori and Waldorf will agree that play and imagination are a fundamental part of the learning process.
As a mother, I understand that our kids imitate our example. Even though we would like to sometimes isolate them from technology, it's nearly impossible when we spend many hours a day in front of a computer or mobile devices. It is for this reason that instead of avoiding the elephant in the room, my husband and I developed games that will work as a learning tool that will stimulate our children's curiosity. Perfect for Montessori Preschool Games and Montessori Education.
Preschool Games for Kids is a safe place for kids to play while being constantly challenged to learn new skills for kinder. Kids need variety while training their new skills. These games offer exactly that. We have tested all our games with our son and he absolutely loves them! This gives us confidence that your kids will also love these entertaining and mind challenging puzzles.
- 7 Educational Learning Games that range from reading and spelling to drawing and shape recognition.
- Spelling game: 30 First words to learn reading and spelling. Game for toddlers.
- Shape matching game: A drawing tool to introduce children to basic shapes: Circle; rectangle; Square and triangle.
- Coloring game: Educational templates. From A to Z.
- An introduction to shapes recognition and sorting of the following shapes: rectangle, pentagon, circle; oval; diamond; hexagon and square.
- A shapes sorting game to help hand eye coordination while emphasizing the learning of shapes: rectangle, pentagon, circle; oval; diamond; hexagon and square.
- Learning Games for toddlers in order to develop new skills.
- Suitable for ages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 year old.