Pandrax, an original puzzle about Pandora box, small balls and physics!
Your goal : Save at least 1 Pot with at least 1 Ball inside .
Why, what and how :
The myth says that Pandora received a box (a large vase, a pot) from Zeus with the prescription to not opening it.
But she disobeyed, opened the jar and all the evils of the world spread around making it the course you know ...
Ok, relax, your goal is not to save that world from such a big mistake!
Saving yours, it's easier.
You have these Greek vases and all these balls (evil balls, of course, adhering to the legend).
▶ Save 1 Greek vase with at least 1 ball inside (... or more if you can...).
▶ Destroy all the other blocks by touching them.
Can you reach it?
Simple, but not easy.
Physics riddles plays their roles, of course .
A completely new original idea of game puzzle !
A mystery and eccentric game full of rebus.
In each level you have to choose the right strategy to avoid losing or breaking the pots or losing all the balls.
Some tricks are child's play, others are very challenging and take a long time to find the right way to keep Pandora vases safe.
Brainteasing and puzzling physics enigmas.
As well as their little balls (evil balls, remember) inside, of course.
Use all your creativity and imagination to achieve your goal!
It will be a fun brain training exercise, which involves reflection to choose the right moment to make your move.
Or which move, or the order of the moves, or...whatever !
With a sense of eccentric enigma all around....
• Game completely FREE
• New and Original physics game idea
• A real physics game with simple rules: just touch the screen, play with just one finger.
• 90 very challenging levels full of physics enigmas (... and others are coming, I'm working over 200 levels more!)
• Colorful and Impressive graphics, Greek art and architecture!
• Relaxing music for your game!
• Stuck at some level? A suggestion (FREE) within each level guides you in the right direction to solve the puzzle, or at least gives you a different point of view to consider the problem.