It's not easy to organize and remember the daily work at work. I am terrible at remembering things and usually forgets my targets unless reminded. Taking notes is a good habit which helps you to stay organized in your personal and professional daily routine life. To avoid these pitfalls, my friend suggested that I keep it in my handbook. But keeping an handbook and find the information is not that easy, so I started looking at the playstore and on the top I found Daily notes app which had good number of users and more than 2.5K positive reviews, so I thought to give it a try and write review about it if I like it.
Some important things which were visibly noticable compared to other apps I found were:
Some other important features :
1. Sync :- store and keep your notes on Google Drive to avoid loss of notes when device is lost or changed
2. Lock App :- password protect your notes, set password to open and access notes
3. Widgets :- access notebooks and notes from home screen
4. Multi device :- Sync your notes and access across devices
5. Shortcuts :- Add shortcut to notes, todo list, scan document on home screen for quick access.
Now whenever I want to make notes of your ideas, inspiration, information, meetings, agenda, project plans, lecture, travel, story writing, book writing or anything else, the app does it all for me.
I later discovered that developer of this app not only have this app but variety other of popular apps in utility and tools segment such as daily notes, financial calculator, EMI calculator, resume pdf maker, smart file manager among several others.
I will surely recommend this app for taking notes.