Use the dozens of awesome objects in a realistic physics environment to direct your laser beam at the target. Smash, burn and blast your way to victory.
• 120 Free amazing levels increasing in difficulty to keep you entertained for many hours.
• Simple to learn, challenging to master
• 15+ awesome physics objects
• Take your time, explore and use your brain to solve the clever physics puzzles
• Find and destroy the bonus coins for an extra challenge
• Stunning HD graphics
• Google Play Game Services. Earn achievements for completing level packs
• 9 language translation options
• Impress your friends by finishing first
• Great brain training game
• Play at your own pace. No clock or timer
• No wifi, no problem. Play offline. No connection required
• The best original physics puzzle on the Play Store!
Physics Puzzle Objects include:
• Balls - Roll the balls, catapult them, drop them - they are the most useful object!
• TNT - Ignite the explosives with the laser beam. Detonate it to blast other objects around, smash glass, knock over dominoes and more.
• Portals - Otherwise known as wormholes, they teleport objects from one place to another. Use them wisely!
• Magnets - Use magnets to control the path of the steel balls and hold steel crates in place.
• Ice - Melt the ice to reveal other objects inside! Melt it with the laser beam.
• Wood - Burn wood with the laser, opening up more paths for the balls to roll, or just for the laser beam to aim through.
• Glass - Glass reflects the laser beam and also holds other objects. You can smash it or crush it with other objects such as balls or crates.
• Reflective shapes - Turn the reflective triangle shapes to reflect the laser beam on different angles.
• Blocks - Reflective blocks to bounce the laser beam off. Non reflective blocks you have to think your way around.
• Bonus coins - Easter eggs. Find them randomly in levels, destroy them with the laser for an extra challenge.
• Dominoes - knock them down in the right order to clear a path
• Mirrors - Reflect the laser pointer off the mirror surfaces.
• Crates - Slide them into place to help solve the puzzle