Get your child excited about nature with this early science app especially designed for Preschool and Kindergarten kids. Play and learn with free interactive games, puzzles and enjoy the colorful rewards.
"One of the best educational apps for preschoolers. Thanks for a smart app!" - MomBlogSociety.com
Hello Spring is educational app for preschool kids with big imagination. In a 100% SAFE and ad-free environment your preschooler will discover all the fun activities he can do in nature. Ideal for kids 2-5 years in age, it is an amazing learning game to raise awareness about the environment in preschool and kindergarten.
PRESCHOOL EDUCATIONAL GAMES AND PUZZLES
* Take care of the garden
* Tap and see how butterflies are born
* Hatch baby birds from eggs and feed them
* Memory Games and Puzzles challenging and educational
* Use the rewards and have fun painting with your favorite colors
* AD FREE and easy navigation for preschool Kids 5 and Under to play on their own
* Educational value: your preschoolers will understand where their fresh produce comes from, will learn about responsibility by caring for trees and baby birds
* Learning games and puzzles designed to help preschool kids develop motor coordination, memory, and preschool skills
* Delightful animations for bees, birds, fox and snail to learn and play more
* Color and discover the the best-known spring Holiday
* Never play the same game again! Different colors, flowers and clothes for our Bunny every time you start the app.
MOM AND CHILD APPROVED
“Most games tend to be very quick and repetitive; Clapenjoy Hello Spring keeps my children entertained and engaged better than some of the other apps we’ve bought” – Ruby Pearl Buttons
“My toddler loves to imitate the noises the rabbit makes through the game, and my preschooler has started asking questions when we’re out and about that are linked to what they’ve learned in the game” – Carlos C.
“This game is a lot of fun – I know my children are learning at the same time but they just really enjoy watching their garden grow and painting their eggs” – Jarrah R.
MADE BY PARENTS
Clapenjoy aren’t just a team of talented app and game developers. The directors’ first and favorite roles are being parents to their two young sons.
As a family who value education and having a good time, they wanted to make sure that their children were able to enjoy mobile and tablet technology in an enriching and educational way without taking away the fun gameplay elements that kids find so appealing.
Find out more at Clapenjoy.com.