Kamashto, developed by Afkarium, is an exciting arcade game whose objective is to swipe enemies, avoid and trap moving elements, and interact with special items to score and survive through 200 steps and 20 different scenes. Kamashto is played by holding and sliding a blue circular spot across the screen, which represents your player position at any time during the game. In fact, this blue spot, which turns into a swirling multi-colored dot when you touch it, will produce a trail as you slide your finger. You use this trail produced by your finger's glide to slash enemies in the correct order and to interact with special objects such as blackholes and wormholes. You also have a life energy bar which decreases or increases based on your actions and various game events.
Kamashto is an elegant adrenaline game, requiring sharp reflexes and a good deal of concentration.
Kamashto is currently available on the Android platform in two editions: Standard and Megapack.
Features of the Standard edition:
- 200 steps and 20 different scenes.
- Two different themes: Space and Scenery.
- Colorful trail as you swipe with your finger.
- Finger sensitivity tuning.
- Customizable playground zoom.
- Nice music as you pop enemies.
- Sound and vibration control.
- Performance tuners and frame rate monitor.
- Three levels of difficulty.
- Designed for tablets and phones.
- Gameplay guide.
- User manual.
- YouTube tutorials.
- No ads.