Our workout tracker makes your gym time easy and effective. One-click save your logs.
Easy to use workout tracker
One-click to save your gym logs, allow you to focus on your workout.
Preload weight and reps based on your history or target values.
Auto start timer after one-click. No need pan or paper for your gym logs anymore.
Workout routine planner
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Thousands of free routines specific for your goals, including programs for bodybuilding, weight training and home exercises, etc.
Large Exercise Database
- 1300+ weight training exercises
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed instructions and animations
- Ability to create your own exercises
Track workout with friends
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Compete, challenge, share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Save your training plans, gym logs, training data and bodybuilding progress data in the phone and on the cloud
- Works with offline mode, save your gym logs even there is no internet connection.
Powerful training analytics features
Analyze your training data and bodybuilding progress over the cloud.
Deliver your personalized training reports to you at your preference.
Explanation for required permissions
Google Play billing service
- allow user to purchase JEFIT Elite subscription
Find accounts on the device
- This helps to find which accounts to create for JEFIT user id
Read your contact
- help users to find which of their contacts are already using JEFIT, ease the adding friends process if users want to.
Read and write the contents of your USB storage
- exporting/importing data to SD card. Exercise images cache will also be stored in SD card.
View Wi-Fi connections
- see if you are on Wifi for better internet connection handling.
Read phone status and identity
- Better handling for incoming call while using the app, this will allow app to pause the workout session.
Use accounts on the device
- required to read and write your JEFIT account credentials
Full network access
- required for sync, workout routine download and exercise images download functions
- for rest timer / interval timer
Prevent phone from sleeping
- keep screen on for various timers
View network connections
- determine internet connection status, for offline mode handling.