A summer heat wave, a whole city mysteriously running out of water, an enigmatic professor, an evil doctor, a brave king from some desert nation, a drunk gateman, radioactive fish, a cyber-crocodile... and YOU - tech-savvy superhero with your brain as your primary weapon. How do all these things connect? Where has all the water gone? Can you hack it?
* Short but challenging: 7 chapters, 2-4 hours of gameplay
* TOP 20 Paid Games in November 2017 at Apple Store PL
* No ads or in-app purchases
* Works offline, no internet connection required
* Playable on a crowded bus without headphones
* Deaf and color-blind friendly, no sound/music
* Optimized for iPhone X as well
Hope you'll have at least as much fun playing it as I had making it. Enjoy!
This game is a tribute to Andrzej Kondratiuk's Hydrozagadka.