Take a role of a lone rescue capsule pilot, trying to escape a dying space station in a faraway hostile world. Take advantage of the malfunctioning gravity systems of the station.
The capsule is controlled by manipulating the station gravity field, riding either station corridors floors, ceilings or walls, to avoid crushing the capsule into obstacles or being torn apart by a nearby star. How far can you get?
- Original gameplay. Avoid obstacles by driving the rescue capsule on station floor, walls or even ceiling, swapping gravity directions to avoid obstacles.
- Easy to learn, hard to master. The capsule is controlled by just a few simple touchscreen gestures, yet the challenge will get harder as you advance, as there is more and more obstacles variety, and the game speed grows.
- Dynamic game environment. You never know when the corridor just before you suddenly explodes, forcing you take action to avoid being torn apart by debris or nearby star gravity.
- Beautiful 3D graphics. Stunning sights of the deep space views, physically realistic flying space debris and more.
- Facebook integration. Share your score with your friends, see who is the best pilot.
Please check out the official website for more games:
Join us on Facebook, to receive latest news, and share your game experience with others: