Solitaire Freecell game includes 2 modes Puzzle and Classic that require patience , skill and strategy to pass a level or win a classic game! Like Klondike solitaire games, you have to move cards in ascending order from the Tableau to the Foundation cells by suit. Most Freecell levels or classic games can be solved, if you can find the right strategy. Try your best to get 3 stars at Puzzle mode
- The goal of Freecell is to create a stack of cards from low to high in each of the four foundation piles in the upper-right corner. Each pile can contain only one suit.
- Kings are the high cards , and aces are the low cards. The four foundation piles must begin with aces and end with kings.
- You can move cards from one column to another. Cards in columns must be placed in descending order and must alternate between red and black.
- In the upper-left corner are four free cells, where you can store any single card during the play.
- Once you move a card to the foundation, you can't take it back , undo may help you but will reduce your change to get 3 stars , so be sure you won't need that card before moving it to the foundation piles.
- Moving a sequential stack of cards is the same as moving the cards individually to free spaces and then back to the board. So , you can only move a sequential stack of cards if you have enough free spaces
- 2 modes: Classic and Puzzle with over 100 challenging levels
- Smart Hint, Fast Undo will help you a hand
- Beautiful graphics and clean UI
- Run well on most Android phones and tablets!
- Support multiple screens