Ã”Ã‡Â£First DermÃ”Ã‡Ã˜ is an award-winning "ask the dermatologist" app that allows you to get screened at your convenience by a board-certified dermatologist and get an opinion on what to do next if you have a bothersome problem. To use it, simply send a picture and a description of your symptoms. Within hours you will have a response from our dermatologist directly on your phone. No user account or registration is required, users are always kept anonymous. 70% of users are recommended over-the-counter treatments and may not require a doctor's visit.
Here are the features that Ã”Ã‡Â£First DermÃ”Ã‡Ã˜ was praised for:
- 24-hour response time guaranteed for the case you submit via the app
- Your case will be resolved by board-certified dermatologists, each with more than 10 years of specialized training and vetted by a senior medical advisory board
- 100% anonymous, no login or identifiable information is needed (everything you send is also encrypted and kept on secure servers)
- Skin guide that provides information about the most common skin conditions
- Dermatologist directory that lets you find the closest doctor based on the geo-location capabilities of the app
The app is available for free on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idoc24.firstderm&hl=en ) with a fee only for submitting a case. You can see the app in action on Youtube ( https://youtu.be/V2mOEsXgO70 ).