|Dr Lal PathLabs Quality and Service is now available at your fingertips via our Mobile App which has been made with utmost care and the objective of keeping it simple yet effective. Key features of the app include:
- Book a Home Collection: Now you can book a Blood test or a Urine test right from the comfort of your Home with a few clicks. Before booking a test, you can also check test details which include Pre-test information, Reports availability Time, Test components etc. You can either pay online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallets) or via Cash on Collection.
Select from a list of 350+ Pathology Tests like Sugar Fasting, Vitamin D, Thyroid, TSH, Hemoglobin, Lipid Profile, Culture Urine, cholesterol, HDL, LDL
Home Collection booking available for patients from Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune, Lucknow, Chandigarh tri city, Kolkata, Patna, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Varanasi, Ambala, Jaipur, Jammu, Dehradun, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana and Agra. 20 more cities coming soon!
- Your Test Reports: All your reports are now available on the app. You can now see a cumulative report which basically is a single report of all your tests done with Dr Lal PathLabs. Via trends you can see how your health parameters have changed over time. .
- Find the nearest Lab : Whether you are looking for a specific lab(State, City, Locality) or Labs Near to you(using GPS), you can now find on the app in a jiffy! What’s more is that you can also find other information (Lab address, Opening timings, Contact numbers, Payment modes, Photos etc…) also on the app.
- Health Checkups: Separate section only pertaining to the Health Checkup packages is also being made available on the app for a faster navigation. Choose from a range of Full Body Health checkups, Lipid Profiles, Thyroid Profiles and Diabetes Checkups
- Search: Search for a Test or a Health Package or a Lab Address in the app itself.
If you face any issues while using our app(crashes, screen freeze, buttons not working etc..) then click the left Menu in the app and submit your query under ‘Report a Bug’ section. For feedback related to our Home Collection services, please submit the same under ‘Feedback’ section.