Know everything about your Android device with Device Info 360. Know all the essential details of your device, view or manage apps and check your device for root access.
Features of Device Info 360:
- Three apps integrated onto one suite :
1. Device Info :
▪️ Get all the essential details(HW and SW info) about your phone with Device Info.
▪️ Know your phone's processor, RAM, SOC, GPU, storage, network , battery , sensor, real-time RAM/CPU usage and S/W information.
▪️ Displays list of all sensors. Search/filter sensors by name.
▪️ Supports all the themes with a full night mode.
2. App Manager :
▪️ View and manage all your apps at one place with the App Manager.
▪️ View app related info, launch or uninstall apps with an intuitive interface.
▪️ Shows app count, installed and last updated date along with the version code.
▪️ Search and filter system/user apps through app search.
3. Root Checker :
▪️ Know whether your device is rooted and check your device for root access.
▪️ Verify whether proper root (superuser or su) access is configured and working.
▪️ Simple, quick and reliable tool to check root access, root availability, busy box status and root path.
Other features :
- Has an overview tab that shows real-time CPU and RAM usage.
- Has a clean, material design.
- Has 10 themes and a full Night Mode that's compatible across all the apps in Droid Insight 360.
- Built for everyone - Built for casual & power users, developers and device testers.
- Optimized to run on a wide range of low end devices with a small download size of 2.1 MB.
- Device Info 360 is optimized for tablets and Android Go.
Device Info reports the following information:
- Device Model, Manufacturer and Name
- Display Size and PPI
- Display Resolution and type
- Android Version Name, Code
- Android Board Code
- Soc Info
- CPU Hardware (SOC Manufacturer)
- CPU clock speed(Current, Min and Max)
- Number of CPU Cores
- CPU Features
- CPU Architecture
- CPU Variant
- Device RAM
- Actual Available RAM
- Used RAM
- Free RAM
- GPU Vendor
- GPU Renderer
- Battery Level
- Battery Type
- Battery Temp
- Power Source
- Battery Status
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Health
- Max Charging Current
- Fast Charging Mode
- Internal Storage(total, used and free space)
- External Storage(total, used and free space)
- Network Connection status
- Network/Data type(WIFI/4G/3G/2G)
- IP Address
- No. of sensors
- Sensor Vendor, version and int type
- Search/Filter sensor by name
- Presence of NFC/Heart Rate Sensor/Gyroscope/Accelerometer/Barometer/Fingerprint Scanner/WIFI Direct/Bluetooth LE/GPS
- Software and misc hardware info
Device Info 360 is a standalone version of Device Info in 'Droid Insight 360' with App Manager. With Droid Insight 360 you get a fully comprehensive suite of five apps(File manager, Device Info, App manager, Benchmark and Dev tools). Get Droid Insight 360 at : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vishtekstudios.droidinsight360&hl=en
App manager : Uninstallation of system apps is not recommended.
Android Jelly Bean 4.1(API 16) and up.
Device Info 360 is crafted with love and passion for Android. Enjoy using Device Info 360. We’d love to hear from you, so leave a review and tell us what we can do to make this the best Android Device Info app.
Follow our social accounts to receive the latest news:
▶ Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/vishtekstudios/
▶ Twitter : https://twitter.com/VishtekStudios
▶ Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/vishtek_studios_in/
▶ Website : https://www.vishtekstudios.com/
© 2018. Device Info 360 is developed and published by Vishtek Studios LLP. 'Device Info', ‘Droid Insight 360’ and associated elements are owned by Vishtek Studios LLP. Vishtek Studios LLP is a registered, bootstrapped, self funded and incorporated LLP with two designated partners. All rights reserved.