Display the time in an unusual way and get a better understanding of day and night. Depending on the time of year and location the amount of sunshine changes a lot.
Use your current GPS coordinates or choose from over 50 000 cities and places. The app will calculate the sunset and sunrise from the coordinates and time zone.
- Plan your day ahead and get everything done in time before it's dark.
- Compare different travel destinations.
- Prevent a vitamin D deficiency and winter depression / seasonal affective disorder (SAD).
- Check the time phase before an international phone call.
The following points in time are supported:
- Official sunset/sunrise (the center of the sun is exactly aligned with the horizon)
- Civil twilight (you probably don't need any lights outside)
- Nautical twilight (good for navigation because it's dark enough to see stars but also bright enough to see the horizon)
- Astronomical twilight (the best time for observing the sky because it is completely dark)
It comes with a handy widget for your homescreen too.