Every family needs this app! FREE for a limited time only.
Recommended for parents with children ages 5 to 12.
Mom, Dad, Where do babies come from?
Answer this and other important questions with this first interactive sexual education app for children that want to know how things really work? Beautiful illustrations, fun characters, and playful animation make this an engaging learning tool.
ABOUT THE STORY
6-year-old Clementine has an outsized curiosity about the world around her. As she wrestles with the idea of having a new little brother, she shares her concerns about no longer being an only child, and wonders where is this baby coming from.
Clementine’s journey leads her through different milestones in the creation of life, from identifying love around her, through understanding the differences between men and women, to pregnancy and birth.
Wherever she goes, her talking camera, Zoom-Zoom, accompanies Clementine as a teacher and friend. By using Zoom-Zoom’s “super features” – Zoom, Speed, Flash, and Wonder Vision™ – children can experience special environments, interact with elements, and learn about them in a fun and engaging way.
At the end of her journey, Clementine accepts the wonderful new addition to her family and shows newfound responsibility as she helps take care of the newborn… with the reader’s help, of course.
WHY IS THIS APP IMPORTANT?
Young children are like little engineers. They want to know, “Exactly how does it work?”
The app has just the right mixture of storytelling and scientific facts to provide fun answers to “How did the baby get in there?” and “How will it get out?” It provides factual information for adults and for children. It opens the door to truth-telling and answering questions that will encourage lifelong discussions in families.
Educated children feel more confident, are more willing to talk and ask questions in a more mature manner. They are also much better protected from sexual abuse and exploitation. Some parents believe that innocence protects childhood. In fact, factual, honest education protects it while abuse destroys it. Children who know the facts are much more likely to speak to their parents and disclose problems if they happen.
ANSWERS TO BIG QUESTIONS
• What are the differences between a man and a woman?
• What is sex?
• Where do the sperm and the egg meet?
• How did the baby get into its mom?
• What does the baby look like and what is it doing?
• Where will the baby come out from?
• After the baby is born, will mom and dad still love me just as much?
• How can 2 dads or 2 moms have a baby?
WHY KIDS LOVE THIS APP?
• Original art by award-winning illustrator John Skewes
• Engaging narrative and characters children can relate to
• Playful animation and sounds
• Fun activities and interactions
• Kid-friendly interface allows guided or independent exploration
• Kids enjoy collecting 5 unique badges for their achievements
• Play both on your iPad and iPhone