From the 1st February 2016, every Landlord with property in the UK is required to carry out Right to Rent checks.
These checks will have to be made for new tenancy agreements to determine whether all adult occupants of the property have the legal right to reside in the UK.
The checks may seem a daunting prospect for Landlords, but there’s no need to worry; CheckDocs has a simple solution to reduce the burden.
CheckDocs saves you from getting caught up in paperwork and confusing forms by managing all your cases in a cloud based environment.
- Manage & track your applications
- Purchase credits and consume them whilst conducting checks
- Create a case for every tenancy agreement and applications for every adult occupant
- Add one or more documents corresponding to every application
- Use MRZ scans to populate document information automatically
- Create an instantaneous report containing result of applicant’s Leave to Remain