The ultralight universal multifunctional application "Bluetooth Music Lite" is designed for:
- fast connection-switching bluetooth devices;
- indication of the battery charge of the Bluetooth device;
- voice voicing of the battery level of the Bluetooth device;
- volume up of your audio device;
- indication of the charge of Airpods and their TWS clones when opening the box.
- indication of the charge of Bluetooth LE devices.
The app will help you listen to music and audio files on all Bluetooth audio devices, even those that usually do not they do not allow it, as well as all those that work only during calls.
If the headset has an A2DP profile, you will be able to listen to music in high quality.
You can also use it for hearing aids and some car radios.
With the "Bluetooth Music Lite" application, you can quickly find out the battery level of the headset.
The "Voice-over" function will tell you the remaining battery charge of the Bluetooth device.
Checking the battery charge is triggered:
• by timer,
• by changing the track in the media player,
• on the call of a voice consultant.
The voice-over function uses the built-in voice synthesizer that you need to configure to the one you are using language. You can set the battery charge level below which voice-over will be performed.
The program shows the data received from the Bluetooth audio device.
Not all bluetooth devices currently support the headset battery protocol.
Depending on the class of the Bluetooth audio device, the accuracy of the charge data is different:
• high class (transmits 10 battery states-an interval of 10%)
* middle class (transmits 6-4 battery states- 100%, 90%, 80%, 60%, 50%, 20% or 100%, 70%, 30%, 0%)
• low class (the battery charge status is not transmitted).
AirPods and TWS iXX clones charge indication function (requires geolocation permission):
* display the charge of each earphone and case when opening the cover in a pop-up window and a notification on the taskbar.
* fast automatic pairing when the open case with headphones is held up to the phone.
With the "Volume Boost" function, you can increase the volume of the speaker and headphones, as well as the volume of the music on your on a mobile phone.
The program has 3 widgets that can be placed on the main screen:
* Widget for controlling the switching of Bluetooth sound modes.
* Widget for indicating the battery level.
* Volume booster widget.
The application supports working with most Bluetooth audio devices (speakers, headsets, hearing aids,...)