More than just fun K-6 math games for kids, Zap Zap Math is effective! 9 out of 10 teachers and parents say that it helps improve kids’ math skills, as there’s analytics to help them track real learning outcomes. FREE for parents/teachers and children, the gamified platform covers hundreds of math practices matched to school curriculums (Kindergarten to Grade 6).
** Awards & Recognition **
• Over 1 Million Downloads Worldwide by Approving Teachers and Parents
• Topped Rankings such as "Best New App in 10 Countries" and "Best Apps in October 2015"
• 5 Star Educational App Store Certification
• 5 Star Rating Smart Apps For Kids
** Reviews **
• "Both instructional and beautiful." - TechCrunch
• "It definitely makes learning more about fractions much more fun." - Tech in Asia
• "Cleverly addictive." - CNet Japan
Content Coverage: Math Games For All Levels K-6
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
• Fast paced, fun and interactive math games with high replay value
• Hundreds of games for your child to practice new math topics
• Each math topic is divided into 4 Skills: Training, Accuracy, Speed and Mission
• Games advance as child progresses, training critical thinking, logic and problem solving skills
• Screen time well spent as children can play unattended, anytime, anywhere, as a supplement to class, homework, or tuition.
• Self-paced, adaptive learning helps increase children's confidence and academic interest
• Teachers and parents can track kids' individual performance via a connected Analytics Reports Dashboard, identify problem areas and recommend more targeted exercises
• A great tool for overall math health check and to deep dive into areas kids need help in
Zap Zap Math is aligned to common core standards and covers a comprehensive range of math topics delivered in a structured, module-oriented manner, including:
- Pre-school Math
Help your child fall in love with math today and build a strong mathematical foundation in life! Parents/Teachers: You can start tracking your students progress by signing up for an account at www.zapzapmath.com
Please tell us why you love Zap Zap Math and be the first to know updates when released!
VISIT US: www.zapzapmath.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/ZapZapMath
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/zapzapmath
SHOW US SOME PINTEREST: pinterest.com/mathexpression/
READ ABOUT US: blog.zapzapmath.com