"8-bit weather gets all the weather, squishes it through some kind of high-tech cyber-sieve, and gives it back to you nicely quantized with all the unnecessary bits removed. Let’s face it, who really needs more than 8 bits of weather at a time? Exhausting, and probably dangerous." -Buster Orgone
- Current weather for your location
- Weekly forecast with highs, lows and pixel-y images
- Daily 8-bit summary and weekly overview
- Today extension with current temperature, max and min for the day, and 8-bit summary for the day
- Slightly animated background!
- Coins! Try to get more coins! Use coins for refreshing data. Since when do weather apps have coins? Since now!
- Coins for looking, more coins for tapping around, and even more coins for... ???
- If you don't understand 'celsius', don't worry, player 2 has you covered
- Original 8-bit sounds and music by Wizard Oz