BreakFree is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of your Smartphone usage habits and addiction. Get back to a healthy digital lifestyle with BreakFree.
How many times in a day you check your phone? From the time we wake up till the time we hit the bed, we are hooked to our phones (Calls, SMS, texting, taking pictures/videos, Games, social networking).
If you think you are spending an unhealthy amount of time on your smartphone and are feeling addicted, BreakFree will help you take control.
BreakFree is a revolutionary app that will help you maintain a controlled digital lifestyle. It monitors phone and app usage and tracks how addicted you are to your phone and apps. With visually appealing characters, graphs and stats, the app guides you on how you can control phone usage.
1. Usage Monitoring: The app studies your phone usage pattern in the background and warns you with timely notifications whenever you go overboard. E.g. if you are using a particular app for long, if you are making too many calls or if you have used the phone for over an hour, BreakFree will notify you to slow down.
2. Non Intrusive notifications: Using a highly advanced algorithm, the app calculates an addiction score in real time and maintains a detailed history of your scores. The app communicates results through a friendly and engaging character called Sato (You'll love this guy :).
3. Phone Management Tools: The app also provides you phone management tools such as disabling the internet, rejecting phone calls and sending auto text messages. You can completely control your habits by scheduling these tools to run on a given day at a given time. For instance, say you want to spend family time every Sunday from 3 PM to 6 PM, schedule your phone to disable sound and internet so that you are not disturbed by calls and notifications during that time.
4. Usage Statistics: View usage stats for your top used apps, call patterns and other functions to help you make informed decisions on taking necessary actions. E.g., If you know you've launched WhatsApp 30 times in a day, then itÃ”Ã‡Ã–s time to take a step back and cut down on that.
5. Parental Control: For the younger smartphone users, BreakFree can be used as a great parental control device. By installing it on your child's smartphone you can monitor his / her phone usage, schedule internet hours, etc.
Smartphone addiction is a growing problem all over the world across age groups. There are many instances of people seeking treatment for Nomophobia (the medical term for smartphone addiction). ItÃ”Ã‡Ã–s about time we learn to disconnect and start living a real life. LetÃ”Ã‡Ã–s start using our phones the way they were meant to be. LetÃ”Ã‡Ã–s make time for the more important things in life.