Pixel Perspective is a free endless runner game with 16-bit graphics where you are getting chased by a gigantic spider.
To survive in this blocky crafted world , you will need to keep running!
On your patch you need to run faster, dodge, jump and slide over this obstacle course to keep going. Don't let the spider get you!
- Cool pixel art graphics
- Retro graphics
- Full 3D environment with extreme parcour elements
- First person perspective view with realistic head movement
- Procedural generated map
- Procedural generation random generated environment
- Endless replay-ability
- Many achievements to unlock
- Online high score/leader board (Integrated google play games)
How to play
- Swipe up to jump over objects and gaps in the ground.
- Swipe down to slide to avoid running into rocks.
- Steer with your phone by using the gyroscope.
Can you get the highest score?
*Mine tunnel update coming soon!*
*Please leave a rating and give your feedback so I can further improve the game and its features.*
This is not an official Mojang app. The game/textures are not associated or connected with Mojang AB and its game Minecraft - Pocket Edition .
Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensers.