I just launched my first iOS game 3 days ago, after 10 months of design, development and iteration through many versions: “NUM – Insanely Hard Math Game” on the iOS AppStore. In 24 hours, it was featured and upvoted for more than 100 times on ProductHunt: http://producthunt.com/posts/num, so I believe people will love it!
App Page: http://numapp.co
App Preview: http://vimeo.com/110130673
As the thrive of smartphones and calculators, math is merely forgotten even in school. NUM wants to tackle this problem by improving everyone’s basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) with the friendliest experience plus awesome game play. It is designed for both adults and kids. Here is the introduction and rule of the game:
“NUM is a fun and insanely challenging math game. Good or not good at math, you will just love playing it.
[HOW TO PLAY]
1. You’re given random 6 numbers and 1 target number
2. Use 2 or more of those 6 numbers to calculate
3. Try to match the target number before the time is up
– Each number can only be used once
– All numbers must be positive and divisible
– You can delete numbers if you make a mistake”
The app will be Free of charge and there will be 2 In-App Purchases: Remove Ads ($0.99) and Unlock Solution ($1.99). It supports iPhone, iPod and iPad running iOS 7 and above.