Who knew that building a Burj could be so easy? Burj Builder is a superb, physics-based tower building game - only people with quickfire building skills need apply. The goal in this brain-teaser is to build the highest and most stable burj possible.
Blocks move from one side to another and you have to decide the exact spot to place it. If it fails to land perfectly on the block beneath, you lose a slice of the block - so the next block will be smaller than the previous one.
It starts off very easy, but gets hard fast. prepare yourself, you will probably fail a few times before getting it right.
Download Now to enjoy most addictive game on your android wear.
Teensy is an indie game studio, with a tight, innovative and creative team of developers and designers. We are here to revolutionize the social gaming experience of game players by embedding features in our games that make them easy to play in bitesize chunks, but socially!
How to launch an app on wearable:
You can adopt any of these two methods given below to launch this game.
Method 1 : via Voice Command
You can give a voice command by using Ã”Ã‡Ã¿OK GoogleÃ”Ã‡Ã– or whatever the phrase you have set for Ã”Ã‡Ã¿voice searchÃ”Ã‡Ã– and name the app. It will directly lead you to the app.
Method 2: via Start Menu
If you are unable to launch any app via Ã”Ã‡Ã¿Voice CommandÃ”Ã‡Ã–, You can follow the steps given below to launch the app.
- Tap on the screen of your wearable watch
- Go down the menu that appears and you will find Ã”Ã‡Ã¿StartÃ”Ã‡Ã– at the end of the menu.
- Tap on Ã”Ã‡Ã¿StartÃ”Ã‡Ã–
- You will find the list of wearable apps that are installed on your watch.
- Launch the app from the list.
How to link your Android wearable with Phone:
If you have not link your smartphone with your wearable watch, then please follow the steps to link it. After integration, will be able to launch the installed apps.
- Turn on the bluetooth on smartphone.
- Install Ã”Ã‡Ã¿Android WearÃ”Ã‡Ã– app on your smartphone.
- After installation, go to Ã”Ã‡Ã¿pair a new wearableÃ”Ã‡Ã– in Ã”Ã‡Ã¿Android WearÃ”Ã‡Ã– app.
- Select the wearable device from the list.
- Your wearable watch is connected to your smartphone.