Smart phone and tablet contain more and more private data in nowadays. When handing over the phone to other people, they may view the photos or emails, browser the website with mobile data, or the kids mess up the settings in your phone and download games whatever they want. AppLock can prevent all these chaos.
1. Lock apps: put a lock on important apps so that they can't be opened without the password. You can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market and Settings etc. You can also lock WiFi, blue tooth, mobile data and auto sync.
2. Hide photos and videos.
3. Automatically lock or unlock according to the time or location.
4. Hide AppLock from the home screen and put a cover like fingerprint scanner or force closed message on locked apps to confuse the intruder.
5. Create different profiles to lock different apps, so you can change the locked apps quickly when in need. Like for a friend or colleague.
6. Enable a random keyboard to prevent other people peeping the password.
7. Set different background and themes.
With AppLock, you can protect the privacy in your phone or other android devices.